Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Groupon Review: toTTful Cafe

Bought this deal as the location was near my church and I thought it'd be a more cafe-like atmosphere, however when I reached the place I was a little disappointed 'coz it looked pretty tacky, just a small space and they even had a menu of local food stuck on the glass outside. Not that I don't like local food (I like ALL food, just that local is not on top of my list), but it just didn't match my expectation of a cafe.

The deal

  • $13.80 for a $25 cash voucher (minimum 2 pax)
  • $27.60 for a $50 cash voucher (minimum 4 pax)




  •  Menu

    I went with my family and the food took forever to come, but the friendly and efficient servers made up for it. When the food was finally served, all complaints disappeared. It was so good!

    Dad: "The chef must have been from a hotel previously."
    Bro: "Even without the Groupon, it's damn worth it!"
    Mum: (Quietly eating)

    Anyway, I was too hungry to take photos the first time so here's what we ordered when I went back again with my friends.

    Bacon and Mushroom De Pink

    Grilled Chicken Chop

    Ribeye Steak

    Lamb Loin

    Paprika Grilled Chicken

    I had the steak both times and the doneness (medium well) was just nice! The lamb was soft and easy to chew, not like those you have to chew for ages and then spit out because it's just too tough. The spaghetti was yummy without being too rich. Ok, basically I liked everything there! Oh, did I forget to mention.. They do not charge GST and service charge! How awesome is that?

    I already bought more vouchers to go back again! The deal is still on, link below if you're interested!

    http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/tottful-cafe/721068445

    toTTful Cafe
    226 East Coast Road Singapore 428923
    6969 3939
    Mon - Sun: 11:30am – 10pm 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment