Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Kdrama of the Moment: [W]


I didn't expect that I'd blog another post about a kdrama so soon after the last one, but then again I am watching 4 kdramas concurrently.

I know I say this ALOT but [W] is possibly one of the best kdramas I've ever watched! I know this because I am so focused on the show when I watch it that I don't think of anything else at all. Like, really, it's just mind-blowing. And also, there have been times when I realised my mouth was open halfway through the show. Not exaggerating.

The show is about how a daughter of a webtoon artist gets sucked into the webtoon and meets the main character of the comic named, you guessed it, [W]. I'm not a crazy fan of Lee Jong Suk, though I know many people are, but I'm starting to see his appeal in this show, even more so than in [Pinocchio] and I did like that show a lot too. His acting is totally on point here, possibly due to the awesome script as well. Han Hyo Joo [Shining Inheritance] is the female lead and I adore her for her initial empathy/humanity and the way she acts like a total fangirl sometimes!

I got hooked from the first episode and have been nail-bitingly anxious while waiting for the next episode to be out! The last time I felt so excited about a drama was [Remember] earlier this year so hopefully the writers don't disappoint with the ending!



No comments:

Post a Comment