Monday, October 3, 2016

Make a Difference Race 2016 – Race Pack Collection

This was the first time I signed up for a run to support the cause instead of to challenge myself. I’m only going for the 3.5 km one though, because Harriet (who so sweetly agreed to go with me) didn’t wanna jog so far. The collection of the race pack was seamless and there was no queue when I went to collect it last weekend at Millenia Walk.


I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of things they gave, given that this is not a highly publicized run. It may not look like a lot but it’s more than what Sundown gave us (a big recyclable bag with tons of useless brochures inside).

The milk chocolate drink was meh, kinda diluted. But still, better than nothing! *looks at Sundown organisers accusingly* I like the shoe lights the most; super excited to wear them this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment