Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Restaurant Week Review: Privé Grill

I actually prepared this post very long ago (almost a year to be exact), but it was so overdue that I decided not to post it. However, I think this is a fitting time to post it since Restaurant Week is here again and Privé Grill is a participating restaurant again.

***

As luck would have it, one of the days of Restaurant Week coincided with our first month and we went to Privé Grill to celebrate! J


They served warm bread, always a delight to have, accompanied with olive oil.

Appetisers

Blue Swimmer Crab Ravioli

Burnt Leek and Potato Soup

I loved both of them! The crab ravioli was flavorful and check out the chunky pieces of crab they gave! The soup was not too bad but made wayyy better by the poached egg sitting in it. Lovely.


Grilled “Silver Ferns Farm” Ribeye

We both had the same main because STEAK! He had it medium and I, medium-well. His was nicer and I vowed to always order medium from then on.


Paris Brest

These were like some kinda mini chocolate profiteroles and the praline was mixed well with the chocolate cream. I liked the thin crunchy caramel biscuit on top too! If only it was a little bigger..


Strawberry Semifreddo

This was a light dessert and tasted like frozen yoghurt with strawberries! Not bad but I still preferred the Paris Brest!

I didn't check the individual pricing but their current 3-course dinner set is $58++, so this was definitely a steal at $28++! I kinda regret not booking the place again this time around!

Privé Grill 
Keppel Bay Vista, Marina at Keppel Bay, Marina At Keppel Bay, 098382
6776 0777
Mon - Fri: 11.30am - 3pm, 6.30pm - 11.30pm
Sat - Sun: 6.30pm - 11.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment