Friday, October 16, 2015

to new beginnings

HELLO!

For those of you who didn't come from the old blog, I'm just a girl (yes I know I'm 30 but I refuse to call myself "lady" or "woman") who loves writing. I got lazy and stopped for a bit, but thanks to the encouragement of my friends, here I am again!

Since I'm quarter-way through life already (no, I didn't count wrongly, my grandma is 100 next year and I'm sure I have her genes!), I feel like it's about time to do something I'm really passionate about. Oh, and also, I get immense satisfaction once I finish a post, regardless of whether people read it or not. Of course the satisfaction is multiplied if there is some sort of approval, like it being published in Thought Catalog! Sorry, I just had to bring that up again. =x

It's actually been so long since I changed my blog layout that I don't even remember how to do it anymore so bear with me while I get the layout and skin sorted out. In the meantime, here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment